Part Number: RANRS66119BR9
- Fits 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
- 4-door models
- Nine-position Rancho® RS9000™XL shock
- Progressive rate front and rear coil springs
- Allows the reuse of the OE wheels and tires
- California Residents: WARNING
Rancho® is proud to offer a new 2-in. Suspension System for the Jeep Wrangler JK. The 2-in. Rancho Suspension Progressive Sport Kit features our premium 9-way adjustable RS9000™XL shocks, front & rear variable rate coil springs to provide superior on-road comfort and off-road performance, rear brake line brackets, and front bump stops. This kit is precision engineered to be 100-percent compatible with the Jeep factory Electronic Stability System. The kit was designed with 33-in. tires and 17-in. wheels with 4.5-in. of backspacing, but also can accommodate 35-in. tire with minor trimming. Kit also allows the reuse of O.E. Wheels and tires. The Rancho brand offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty** for this suspension system.