Part Number: RDY69-6200
- 2.5 inch lift
- 2 & 4 door models
- Kit includes: Front and rear 2.5 inch lift coil springs
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar end links
- Front and rear shock extensions
- Front and rear bump stop extensions
- All necessary hardware
- 35x12.50 on 4.5 inch backspace wheel
- Does not include new shocks - sold seperatly
- Note: Installing a lift kit on any solid axle vehicle will alter the position of the axle. This can be corrected with the addition of an available adjustable track bar
- California Residents: WARNING
MOAB Tested! Trail Proven! ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a 2.5 inch Coil Spring Lift kit for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK! Why 2.5 inch Simply, some folks don't want 4 inch of lift. ReadyLIFT answers with several 2.5 inch lift systems. Due to popular demand from customers our research and development team have designed a Jeep Lift Kit that incorporates many of the great features of our 4.0 inch Coil Spring Lift Kit. This kit offers four (4) precision crafted coil springs to ensure unsurpassed on-road manners as well as increased off-road capability. Kit includes four (4) replacement front and rear sway bar end links, rear track bar relocation bracket, new bump stops and bump stop pads to ensure the correct articulation of your suspension. The ReadyLIFT 69-6200 kit DOES NOT include shocks.
The ReadyLIFT 2.5 inch Coil Spring Lift Kit lifts your Jeep Wrangler JK installation of up to 35 inch tall off road tires. This kit allows you to confidently take your Jeep anywhere you want, on or off-road, without sacrificing a quality ride or handling characteristics. The increased ground clearance provides many more off road opportunities than with a stock suspension along with the ability to install larger wheel and tires for the truly great lifted off road appearance!
NOTE: Installing a lift kit on any solid axle vehicle will alter the position of the axle. This can be corrected with the addition of an available adjustable track bar.