Part Number: RDY69-6000
- 3 inch front & 2 inch rear lift
- 2 & 4 door models
- Kit includes: Front and rear steel coil spring spacers
- Front and rear shock extentions
- Rear track bar relocation bracket
- Caster cam bolts
- Bump stop extensions
- All necessary hardware
- .35 inch maximum tire diameter
- 35x12.50 for no rub on a 9 inch wide wheel with 0 offset
- Notes: 2012-UP vehicles may require driveshaft and exhaust modifications
- Some JK vehicles may require aftermarket longer front sway bar end links
- California Residents: WARNING
Jeep Wrangler JK owners, the lift kit system you been waiting for is here. The ReadyLIFT 69-6000 SST Lift Kit will raise the front of your 2007-2018 Jeep JK 3.0 inch and 2.0 inch in the rear. Rather than replace your reliable OEM springs or shocks, we incorporated our proven spring spacer technology into this comprehensive package which allows you to retain your OEM coil springs which translates into retaining the stock ride quality. You don't need to have to deal with a rough ride from other kits that replace your springs and shocks. This kit has it all and is done RIGHT! Tough powdercoated steel front and rear spring spacers provide the altitude adjustment while our panhard bar relocation bracket and shock extensions work together to keep that factory suspension and alignment geometry. That is very important if you want your Jeep JK to ride and handle properly. We even developed front and rear bump stop extension brackets and included them in the kit to help maintain the OEM compression travel.
This rugged new Jeep SST Lift Kit comes with all necessary hardware and instructions, as well as a Lifetime Limited Warranty on our products. Installation of the ReadyLIFT 69-6000 Jeep JK Wrangler SST Lift Kit System allows for use of up to 35 inch tall tires. We rigorously tested this lift kit system using 35 inch tires on 18 inch wheels which proved to be a nice combination even when flexing the suspension during crawling trials.