SUSPENSION- 3 IN ROUGH COUNTRY SUSPENSION LIFT KIT W/ UPPER CONTROL ARMS.
WHEELS- 17 INCH METHOD RACE WHEELS STANDARD IN MACHINED OR BLACK.
TIRES- 285-70R17 NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER G2
52 INCH LIGHT BAR.
GM’s 2019 silverado and sierra features an impressive all-new design that’s built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings. Put the finishing touch on your truck with Rough Country’s 3in Upper Control Arm Suspension Lift!
This perfect-height lift is a great choice for anyone who wants more than a simple level but doesn’t quite want the full height of a 6-inch option. This kit lifts and levels the front of the vehicle with the rear, offering enough increased ground clearance with an improved, aggressive look.
This kit includes Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels front of vehicle with rear
- Front Lift: 3in
- Rear Lift: 1.5in
- Increased ground clearance.
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 5-6 hours
- Fits crew cab, short bed models only
- Does NOT fit Chevy Trailboss models.
- Does NOT fit GMC AT4
- Does NOT fit models with Adaptive Ride Control
Method Race Wheels "the standard"
- One-piece cast 356 aluminum construction w/ T6 heat treatment
- Replaceable stainless steel bolts around lip
- Specific applications for trailer wheels and cargo vans with increased load ratings (3000lbs per wheel)
- Load ratings range from 2100lbs to 3600lbs based on wheel size & lug count
- Finishes: Machined w/ clear coat & Matte Black paint w/ clear coat
The Terra Grappler G2 is Nitto’s next generation all-terrain light truck tire specifically designed to meet your everyday on and off-road adventures. Whether you’re commuting to work, towing a trailer or headed up to your favorite mountain trail; the balanced off-road and on-road performance of the Terra Grappler G2 will get you to your destination.
Terra Grappler G2 features a brand new compound new to Nitto’s Grappler line of products. Through the introduction of new materials, Nitto was able to maintain the versatile all-terrain compound while increasing the longevity of the treadwear. For the first time Nitto is backing an all-terrain product with a limited treadwear warranty which covers 50,000 miles for LT-metric and floatation sizes, and 65,000 miles for hard metric sizes.
- Coupling joints connect the outer most tread blocks to the center blocks, increasing the block edge rigidity.
- Full depth siping helps maintain tread design appearance as the tire wears.
- Staggered shoulder lugs provide additional biting edges in off-road condition.s
- New sidewall designs connects the sidewall lugs from the shoulder block down to the middle of the sidewall surface.
- Computer analyzed tread block arrangement reduces tire noise at highway driving speeds.
- Features two distinct and bold sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side features an homage to the original Terra Grappler with a raised thunderbolt pattern for an aggressive look. The other side features a new aggressive "blade" design which features integrated sidewall lugs that run all the way from the shoulder tread block to the sidewall.
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
LIGHT BAR DESCRIPTION
designed to improve the brightness for all customers during the night drive. Its popular among all our customers for its high quality and affordable prices. The decent size and design give an excellent appearance.
- LED Power: 300W
- Lumen: 22000LM-30000 LM
- Beam Pattern: Spot Flood Combo Beam.
- Input Voltage: 9-30V DC (fits 12V, 24V vehicles).
- Working Temperature: -40~85 degrees Celsius
- LED Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K-6500K
- Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy Profile, High quality LED Chips, PC Lens
- Waterproof Rate: IP67; Waterproof, dustproof, quakeproof and anti-corrosive.