A lift kit for the cost of a leveling kit? Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R17 tires at a fraction of the cost of other kits with Rough Country's 3.25-inch Combo Kit for 2007-2013 GM 1500's. This unique kit combines our popular 2-inch Leveling Spacer and our 1.25-inch Body lift, giving your truck a level look with an additional boost for running larger tires. This easy to install kit features a lifetime replacement warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Body Lift provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Body Lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Install Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Tires: 33x12.50 R20
- Wheel BS: Factory
- ONLY fits models with aluminum lower front control arms.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" model.
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.