Introducing the redesigned GM 3.5-inch Suspension Lift by Rough Country Suspension Systems with some exciting upgrades to make your off-road experience even better. These updated kits now feature our critically acclaimed N2.0 shock absorbers and rear blocks.
Our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Can be returned to stock height
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Requires minor trimming to the factory bumpstops.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.