- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Requires cutting and grinding
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Aluminum control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Steel or Stamped Steel control arms.