- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Install Time: 4 - 6 hours
- Tires: 35x12.50 R17
- Wheel BS: 4.5"
- Does NOT F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)