- Increased ground clearance.
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Increased ground clearance
- Body lift provides 1.25-inch of lift opposed to the standard 1-inch"
- Includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift pucks are full size, maximizing surface contact
- Maintains the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
- Requires minor cutting.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.