GM’s 2019 1500 features an impressive all-new design that’s built from the ground up, with aggressive angles and head-turning stylings that fit in beautifully when transformed with Rough Country’s 4in Suspension Lift.
This kit lifts and levels your vehicle for a commanding stance and enough clearance to run 35x12.50 tires on 10in wide wheels. Rough Country has engineered this kit to provide optimal suspension geometry while retaining the factory ride quality, giving you enhanced off-road capabilities without sacrificing the handling and smooth ride that makes this truck so impressive.
Rough Country’s 6in Suspension lift retains the stock track width, allowing for up to a 10in wide wheel with 4.5in backspacing. Each kit includes front and rear crossmembers and a skid plate for enhanced chassis strength as well as cast steel knuckles for incredible durability and performance. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Lifts and levels the vehicle from front to rear
- High clearance crossmember design for optimal suspension geometry
- Includes cast knuckles for extreme durability
- Retains stock track width
- No strut disassembly required
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Tires: 35x12.50 R20
- Wheel BS: 4.5in
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- ONLY fits Trailboss & AT4 models
- Requires cutting and drilling.
// Tire & Wheel Details \\
- Does NOT fit factory wheels
- 20-inch or larger aftermarket wheels are required.
- Wheels must feature 4.5in backspacing to fit
- Please test fit wheels prior to installation