Overhaul your '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup with Rough Country's jaw-dropping 5-inch Suspension Lift. Gain enough clearance to run up to 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with this all-inclusive kit. A set of lifted knuckles, front and rear crossmembers, 4.5-inch fabricated rear blocks, and upper strut spacers help your truck achieve a monster stance. This 1500 lif kit also ships with differential drop brackets, cv spacers, sway-bar drop brackets, and rear brake line brackets to maintain optimum angles after lifting. A durable lower skid plate keeps crucial components protected, and our Premium N3 shocks allow for uncompromised off-road performance. Featuring 100% precision laser cut materials designed by Rough Country engineers, this 1500 lift kit installs easy and fits like a glove.
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- AWD models will require driveline modifications. (Must be converted to non-AWD).
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.