Take your truck to the next level Rough Country’s 6in Lift Kit for 88-98 GM 2500 Pickups. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need for a total transformation of your rig. A set of durable front and rear crossmembers offer enough increased ground clearance to run up to 35x12.50 tires! This kit features a torsion bar drop bracket, control arm brackets, and differential brackets to keep everything at the optimum geometry to replicate a factory-like ride and feel.
Each kit includes Rough Country’s N3 Shock Absorbers for a balanced performance of smooth highway ride quality and off-road performance. This high-quality kit features solid steel components powdercoated black to resist the elements and with laser-cut “RC” logos for killer, good looks.
Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Retains stock track width
- Increased ground clearance
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast.
- Torsion bar drop brackets and front skid plate feature RC laser cut logos.
- Includes application valved N3 shocks
- Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Wheel BS: 4.5" - 5"
- Does NOT fit 99-00 regular or extended cab models
- Only fits models with 8-Lug wheels.
- Requires minor cutting and grinding
- Requires rerouting of the exhaust for front drive shaft clearance.
- Does not fit straight front axle models.
- Does not fit dually models