Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 7.5-inch Suspension Lift for 2WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive lift affords your 2WD truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RC" logo. This whopping 7.5-inch Lift also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues. Give your pickup a lifted and leveled stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install! Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Can run 35" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- 14-Up models require removal of front skid plate bracket
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.