- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains stock track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (#732501)
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- ONLY fits models equipped with factory Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with factory Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- If wider than 35x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.